SO YOU CAN HEAL
We invite you to contact us and let us listen. We will work with you to identify which therapist would be the best fit for you and we will help you schedule your first appointment.
When you are feeling alone or lost and are searching for a path to engage and reinvent yourself.Learn More
When you and your partner are struggling with loss and conflict and you are seeking understanding and direction.Learn More
When your family or children are feeling anxious or out of control and you need resolution.Learn More
We offer both in-person, phone and virtual-based appointment options.
Answers to Your Questions
Stillpoint is a private pay therapy practice. At the time of service, our clients pay 100% of fees. You can submit paid invoices to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
We are not under contract with any insurance agency. We are considered an out of network provider. If your insurance company requires additional information to identify possible coverage, please contact us.
Our therapists offer both in person and virtual appointments on a weekly basis. Virtual appointments are hosted via Zoom. We are very flexible as well if you have an in person appointment scheduled but need to shift to virtual.
Our office is open Monday through Thursday. Evening appointments are available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays each week.
Mondays - 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesdays - 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Wednesdays - 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Thursdays - 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sessions are always scheduled for 50 minutes. There are options to schedule a 30-minute session up to a 2-hour session if needed.
Once you schedule your initial appointment with your therapist, you will be sent a link via email to login into your client portal and complete the intake paperwork ahead of time. The 50-minute appointment will provide an opportunity for you to get to know your therapist and for them to get to know you.
In this appointment Your therapist will:
- Go over the paperwork and ensure you understand the policies and answer any questions you may have regarding therapy with them.
- Explore what is bringing you into therapy, what is happening right now, and what you would like to hire them to do for and with you.
- Begin building an authentic relationship with you and personalize therapy so you can heal.
- Towards the end of the appointment they will coordinate with you if you would like to schedule a follow up and address any concerns you may have in moving forward.
Federal HIPAA and Indiana law require that issues discussed with a therapist, in therapy, will be confidential. The information you reveal in therapy will not be discussed by the therapist with anyone, except Stillpoint Consultant staff, without a signed Release of Information from you.
- There are some limitations of such client-held privilege of confidentiality exist and are itemized below:
- If a client threatens or attempts to commit suicide or otherwise conducts him/herself in a manner in which there is a substantial risk of incurring serious bodily harm.
- If a client threatens grave bodily harm or death to another person.
- If the therapist has a reasonable suspicion that a client or other named victim is the perpetrator, observer of, or actual victim of physical, emotional or sexual abuse of children under the age of 18 years.
Stillpoint and the associated therapists are not licensed to prescribe medication or provide medication management. We do work with our clients who are interested in exploring possible medications to provide contact for providers we are familiar with so you can explore the options.
Our office is located in the Greenwood Professionals Park off Madison Avenue south of Fry Road. Our address is 622 North Madison Avenue - Suite B4 - Greenwood, IN 46142.
When you enter the Professionals Park, there is a set of buildings in a U shape facing the parking lot. Our office is located in the building lot on the right hand side of the U shape and we share a space with the Boaz project. Our signs will be located on the top of the building.
We accept all major credit cards, checks, cash, Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flex spending cards.
WHERE TO FIND US
622 North Madison Avenue, Suite B-4 l Greenwood, IN 46142
Pay outstanding invoices, complete paperwork, provide documentation and schedule appointments with your therapist.
If you are interested in seeing a therapist at our practice please call us at 317.781.1571 or fill out a contact form and we will reach out to you directly to schedule.
I am dedicated to creating a supportive and collaborative environment in order to understand each person’s unique challenges.
One thing I know personally is if I get stuck in a boundary that is continuously overwhelming or repetitively suppressing it will become my normal and my mind, body, and experience of joy are dampened and depleted.
For me, once the tears start flowing, my silence is broken. After the silence is broken, I am able to process with curiosity whatever is attached to those tears.
We lose what we once were, in order to become what we will be.
There is no creativity without healing, and no healing without creativity.